8 Hot Topics: Personal Debt
- Are your creditors threatening to garnishee your income?
- Are you making monthly payments but finding the balance of your debt is not going down?
- Is your bank one of your creditors?
- Do you owe income tax and the Canada Revenue Agency is trying to collect?
- Do you know that CRA can register a charge against your property?
- Is a car loan part of your financial problem?
- Is your mortgage in default? Are foreclosure proceedings about to start?
- Do you know the cost of not filing your personal income tax returns?
Is bankruptcy the answer for you?
Struggling to pay bills? Getting calls from collectors? Borrowing to make ends
meet? You need advice from someone who understands your financial stress. Our
professional debt counselors are here to help. We’ll explain all of your
options, including a consumer proposal and bankruptcy. Learn more…
Get help for your businessIf your company is in financial trouble, going bankrupt isn’t your only option. You may be able to file a proposal to your creditors. Our insolvency professionals can help determine if the company is viable. We'll review your finances and operations to find your best solution. Learn more…
How We Help
West & Associates Inc. is a licensed insolvency trustee with over 20 years of experience helping individuals and companies solve their financial problems. We listen to your concerns, ask questions, explain your options, and help you develop a plan to regain control of your finances.
Our services include a free confidential meeting with a trustee in bankruptcy who will help you make the decision that is right for you.If you go bankrupt, we'll develop a payment plan that suits your situation.
Call us today and get started on the road to financial recovery.