• Are your creditors threatening to garnishee your income?
• Are you making monthly payments but finding the balance of your debt is not going down?
• Is your bank one of your creditors?
• Do you owe income tax and the Canada Revenue Agency is trying to collect?
• Do you know that CRA can register its claim against your property?
• Is a car loan part of your financial problem?
• Is your mortgage in default? Are foreclosure proceedings about to start? CRA can register a claim against your property?
• Do you know the cost of not filing your personal income tax returns?
If you’re struggling to pay bills, getting calls from credit collectors, or borrowing to make ends meet, you need support and advice from someone who understands your situation. Our professional debt counselors understand your financial stress and are here to help. We’ll explain all of your options, including a consumer proposal and bankruptcy. Learn more…
If your business is in financial difficulty, bankruptcy isn’t your only option. Our insolvency professionals will help you assess the viability of your company and determine whether or not a proposal to creditors is appropriate. We’ll review financial and operational issues to determine the best solution. Learn more…
R. West & Associates Inc. is a licensed bankruptcy trustee with over 20 years
of experience helping individuals and companies solve their financial problems.
We listen to your concerns, ask questions, explain your options, and help you develop a plan to regain control of your finances.
Our services include:
• a free confidential consultation with a trustee in bankruptcy who will help you make the decision that is right for you
• a payment plan that suits your situation
• two convenient locations servicing Surrey and Burnaby/Coquitlam
Call us today and get started on the road to financial recovery.